Since it's winter, and cold where I live, I've been starting with the crockpot. I've been using my crockpot almost every week day. With a liner, clean up is absolutely minimal. My vacuum sealer makes storing leftovers for lunch later (or freezing) super easy.
So, this month's round-up is.....
Laurah's Crockpot Chicken All-in-One
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- your favorite marinade
- 2 small corncobs, frozen
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (I like the whole wheat)
- 2 2/3 cups evaporated milk (I use skim)
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray or use slow cooker liner.
- Toss cooked pasta with 2 tbsp. butter and place in slow cooker.
- Stir in evaporated milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Cook on low 3 hours.
- Wrap chicken tenders in foil with marinade. Place on top of macaroni in slow cooker.
- Wrap corn in foil with 1 tbsp butter. Place next to chicken on top of macaroni. Cook 1 hour longer.
- Remove chicken and corn from foil and plate. Add a scoop of mac and cheese to each plate. ENJOY!
So now for the "round-up" part!
1. Blog your favorite slow cooker recipe.
2. Add the picture above and the badge below to your post, both linking back here.
3. Add your post to the link-up.
4. Show some love to the two bloggers above you!